Friday, January 23, 2015

BREASTS

By Jay [Guest]
to submit as a guest, do mention me on twitter and i will tell you how. @naijabarbie01

 
For all the breasts that nursed us, and those we'll nurse.

TIL that Breasts can be categorised as Asymmetrical, Bouncy, Cones, Delicious, Elastic, Femm Bot, Glittery, Hairy, Inked, Jiggly, Kinky, Lactating, Mastectomy, Nimble, Orange, Pierced, Queer, Reduction, Silicone, Total Recall, Up Side Down, Voluptuous, Wonder Woman, Xena, or Zebra.
As I looked through various interactive diagrams, my eyes were like WT*? But then my heart was like, there a lot of women out there and a lot of differences between them. All women aren't the same my brother.

Now this isn't simply for your amusement. I didn't put them together, but I should be credited to contributing to your education or miseducation as the case may be.

Summarily, this post was made in celebration of all breasts and all women. Without women, there would be no men. Do go to alphabreast.com to learn more, and to make a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a message here for me ad other readers.