Friday, January 23, 2015

And I'm just wondering.....

Who is Alexandra Shipp? what's with this new company called box? what about Tom Brady's press conference cos I'm really trying to make sense of the news. what will happen now that King Abdullah is dead and thousands have said farewell? Will the oil market slump further or will it remain stable like the new King has promised? wow at Will Ferrel's video (although i haven't watched that). who is meat lover, Charlotte McKinney and what does she have to offer the world? what are the ratings on “Mortdecai, the new Johnny Depp Movie and can someone give me free tickets? I'm crying about the edge water fire as i write this though. sorry to all those who suffered loss. finally, what's with Europeans and Adrian Chiles?
for my Nigerians, what's with Buhari's fake certificate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a message here for me ad other readers.